EnergyCore® Window System
The EnergyCore® Window System from Quanex delivers exceptional overall performance in low- to mid-rise construction commercial windows applications.
With tri-extruded frame profiles and an integrated, engineered insulating core, the EnergyCore Window System can help improve U-factors by 50% over thermally broken aluminum and 15% over hollow vinyl window frames. It’s an ideal means to meet today and tomorrow’s toughest thermal performance demands.
Featuring AirCell™ Fusion Insulated Technology that blocks thermal conductivity, EnergyCore technology is six times more efficient than fiberglass, four times more efficient than rigid PVC and three times more efficient than wood.
EnergyCore Window Systems are offered with optional SuperCapSR™ Exterior Color Technology, designed to prevent profile distortion due to heat build-up caused by high outdoor temperatures, and deliver long-lasting, vibrant color.
- Sash and frame components designed to accommodate heavier, high-performance triple- (1-1/8”) or dual- (3/4”) insulating glass units
- AirCell™ Fusion Insulated Technology
- Exceeds current ENERGY STAR® requirements
- Dual- and triple-glazing systems with Duralite® and Super Spacer® warm-edge spacer systems available
- 100% recyclable
Single Hung, Tilt Single Hung, Tilt Double Hung, Horizontal Slider, Double Horizontal Slider, Picture Window, Casement, Awning
- MikronBlend® Solid Vinyl Colors: White, Adobe, Almond
- SuperCapSR™ Exterior Colors: Architectural Bronze, Black, Silver
- Optimized insulation placement for superior thermal performance
- Fully weldable to enhance corner strength
- Won’t contaminate fabrication weld plates
- Bendable for design flexibility and specialty shapes
Structural and Thermal Performance
|Series||Window Type||Test Size||Air||Water||AAMA Rating|
|10200||Tilt Double Hung||48" x 75"||0.09||9.2||LC-PG 40|
|10200||Casement/Awning||36" x 72"||<.01||12.1||C 45|
|10200||Single Hung||48" x 96"||0.06||4.6||LC 30|
|10200||Double Hung||63" x 44"||0.07||10.7||LC-PG 70|
|10200||Picture||120" x 72"||<.01||12.2||C 30|
This page was last updated on October 28, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.