Mikron R1-100™ Window System
The Mikron R1-100™ Window System is a specifically designed vinyl profile offering the perfect balance of functionality and aesthetics. With a beveled frame design and a perimeter mull groove that accepts a wide variety of accessory options, Mikron R1-100 window systems enhance overall window looks for both new construction and retrofit applications in a variety of configurations.
Quanex’s MikronBlend® vinyl compound comes standard in this window profile to ensure optimal weathering and durability, even in the most intense UV, temperature and coastal environments. Additionally, MikronBlend vinyl profiles are time-tested in the field—and are proven to withstand the toughest real-world conditions out there. It is ideal for both vinyl new construction windows and vinyl replacement windows.
The system incorporates the innovative SuperCapSR™ solar-reflective color technology, designed to prevent profile distortion caused by heat buildup from high outdoor temperatures.
- 2-3/4″ frame depth, ideal for new construction and replacement applications
- Available with block frame or with nail fin at 1″ and 1-3/8″ setbacks for versatility
- Same frame profiles used in single hung and horizontal slider
- Hollow interlocking sash pockets for optimal reinforcement
- Perimeter accessory groove for continuous head and sill in numerous unit configurations
- Maximum glazing capacity of ¾”; exterior glazed
Single Hung, Horizontal Slider, Casement, Awning, Picture Window
- MikronBlend® Solid Vinyl Colors: White, Adobe, Almond
- SuperCap™ Exterior Colors: Architectural Bronze, Black, Silver
- A lightweight solution for easy manufacturing, transportation and installation
- Maximum structural support of glazing unit via frame internal web placement
- Beveled frame exterior for pleasing aesthetics
- Integrated pull-and-lift rail for easy open and close operation
- Transition bar for single continuous head and sill in numerous unit configurations
This page was last updated on October 28, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.