Mikron R2-9200™ Window System
The Mikron R2-9200™ Window System delivers versatility and high performance in a variety of applications, well-suited for both vinyl new construction windows and vinyl replacement windows. Offering maximum thermal efficiency and a 7/8″ exterior-glazed glazing pocket, the Mikron R2-9200 is an ideal window profile for applications throughout North America where cold temperatures are frequent.
Quanex’s proprietary MikronBlend® vinyl compound comes standard in Mikron R2-9200 vinyl profiles, ensuring optimal weathering and durability in even the most intense UV, temperature and coastal environments. MikronBlend vinyl is proven to meet or exceed tough Miami-Dade County requirements and codes for coastal hurricane windborne debris impact. It’s a complete window system that is ready to stand up to the toughest weather North America has to offer.
- 3-1/4″ frame depth, ideal for new construction and replacement projects
- Available with block frame or with nail fin at 1″ setback, with or without J-channel for versatility
- ‘Elite’ sash option with recessed pull rail for double hung and double horizontal slider configurations
- T-Mullion for single continuous head and sill in many configurations
- Rigorous testing to verify passing performance grades, including smoke release if exposed to fire
- No VOC emissions; test summary available upon request
- Reduced thermal conductivity with Duralite® and Super Spacer® warm-edge spacer systems
- SnapFit™ mulling system provides clean lines, easy profile application and versatility to complement regional styles
Tilt Single Hung (Sloped/Pocket Sill), Tilt Double Hung (Sloped/Pocket Sill), Horizontal Slider, Double Horizontal Slider, Casement, Awning, Picture Window
MikronBlend® Solid Vinyl Colors: White, Adobe, Almond
- A quick-to-market solution for a variety of residential applications
- Superior UV and temperature performance, meeting Miami/Dade County requirements for debris impact
- Optimal reinforcement with hollow interlock sash pockets
- Maximum structural support of glazing units via frame internal web placement
- Brick-moulding-style integrated J-channel for stylish elegance
- Commonality of frames reduces SKUs and streamlines inventory management
- Superior thermal performance and structural strength
This page was last updated on October 28, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.