Mikron R2-9200™ Window System
The Mikron R2-9200™ Window System delivers versatility and high performance in a variety of applications, well-suited for both vinyl new construction windows and vinyl replacement windows. Offering maximum thermal efficiency and a 7/8″ exterior-glazed glazing pocket, the Mikron R2-9200 is an ideal window profile for applications throughout North America where cold temperatures are frequent.
Quanex’s proprietary MikronBlend® vinyl compound comes standard in Mikron R2-9200 vinyl profiles, ensuring optimal weathering and durability in even the most intense UV, temperature and coastal environments. MikronBlend vinyl is proven to meet or exceed tough Miami-Dade County requirements and codes for coastal hurricane windborne debris impact. It’s a complete window system that is ready to stand up to the toughest weather North America has to offer.
- 3-1/4″ frame depth, ideal for new construction and replacement projects
- Available with block frame or with nail fin at 1″ setback, with or without J-channel for versatility
- ‘Elite’ sash option with recessed pull rail for double hung and double horizontal slider configurations
- T-Mullion for single continuous head and sill in many configurations
- Rigorous testing to verify passing performance grades, including smoke release if exposed to fire
- No VOC emissions; test summary available upon request
- Reduced thermal conductivity with Duralite® and Super Spacer® warm-edge spacer systems
- SnapFit™ mulling system provides clean lines, easy profile application and versatility to complement regional styles
Tilt Single Hung (Sloped/Pocket Sill), Tilt Double Hung (Sloped/Pocket Sill), Horizontal Slider, Double Horizontal Slider, Casement, Awning, Picture Window
MikronBlend® Solid Vinyl Colors: White, Adobe, Almond
- A quick-to-market solution for a variety of residential applications
- Superior UV and temperature performance, meeting Miami/Dade County requirements for debris impact
- Optimal reinforcement with hollow interlock sash pockets
- Maximum structural support of glazing units via frame internal web placement
- Brick-moulding-style integrated J-channel for stylish elegance
- Commonality of frames reduces SKUs and streamlines inventory management
- Superior thermal performance and structural strength
Mikron Product Literature
This page was last updated on October 28, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.