Mikron 10400 Window System
Mikron 10400 Window Systems are engineered to meet the toughest demands of commercial high-rise applications, from coastal hurricane-force winds to battering rains. Featuring impact-resistant and corrosion-proof PVC, the Mikron 10400 high-pressure profile design maximizes thermal efficiency and achieves DP120 and Coastal Miami-Dade Impact ratings.
Featuring a beveled profile design, the Mikron 10400 maintains a high level of performance without sacrificing aesthetic beauty. The system features an extruded flange and reinforceable, heavy-walled 4-5/16″ frame depth for added strength; exterior glazing for high-water and air resistance; and 1-1/8″ insulating glass (IG) capacity for superior UV and thermal protection against heat loss and solar heat gain.
Mikron 10400 windows are offered with an optional patent-pending SuperCapSR™ exterior color coating designed to prevent profile distortion due to heat buildup caused by high outdoor temperatures and to provide long-lasting, vibrant color.
- Proprietary MikronBlend® impact-resistant and corrosion-proof vinyl
- Coastal Miami-Dade Impact Ratings capable (achieves up to DP120)
Single Hung, Double Hung, Horizontal Slider, Double Horizontal Slider, Multiple Fixed Window
- MikronBlend® Solid Vinyl Colors: White, Adobe, Almond
- SuperCapSR™ Exterior Colors: Architectural Bronze, Black, Silver
- Compatible with dual- and triple-glazing systems with Duralite® and Super Spacer® warm-edge spacer technology for superior thermal retention
- Tested strength encapsulated by durable, heat-reflecting vinyl
- Ideal for high-rise commercial applications, including coastline
commercial Systems Performance
Air leakage resistance in cfm/sq. ft. per ASTM E283: Water penetration resistance test pressure in psf per ASTM E547.
|Series||Window Type||TeAist Size||r||Water||AAMA Rating|
|10400||Horizontal Slider||62" x 54"||0.034||18.0||C 120|
|10400||Single Hung||56" x 91"||0.025||13.5||C 90|
|10400||Fixed||48" x 76"||0.004||13.5||C 90|
This page was last updated on October 15, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.