Mikron 7200 Sound Control System
With excellent noise-dampening properties, the Mikron 7200 Sound Control System is an ideal window profile for applications near airports, highways or other multi-family or light commercial projects in areas prone to noise pollution.
Mikron 7200 window systems feature a multi-chamber engineered profile that maintains excellent thermal properties. The Mikron 7200 Sound Control System accommodates dual-insulating glass (IG) units up to 1″ thick and features a beveled profile design for architectural appeal. A 4 1/2″ frame depth profile adds strength, while a unique interior acoustical sash that accepts up to 1/4″-thick laminated glass provides even greater noise reduction to enhance overall building comfort. It’s an ideal vinyl profile for your noise dampening windows.
- Proprietary MikronBlend® impact-resistant and corrosion-proof vinyl
- Multi-channel engineered profiles
- Interior and exterior acoustical sash system
Single Hung, Double Hung, Horizontal Slider, Double Horizontal Slider, Casement, Awning, Multiple Fixed Window
MikronBlend® Solid Vinyl Colors: White, Adobe, Almond
- Outstanding sound control properties, ideal for multi-family and light-commercial applications in high-traffic areas
- Compatible with dual- and triple-glazing systems with Duralite® and Super Spacer® warm-edge spacer technology for superior thermal retention
Commercial Systems Performance
Maximum rating; glazing dependent. Customer-provided test results.
|Series||Window Type||Test Size||STC Rating*||AAMA Rating|
|7200||Horizontal Slider||72" x 60"||47||C 30|
|10400||Single Hung||48" x 78"||48||LC 35|
|10400||Casement||36" x 72"||44||C 55|
|10400||Picture||72" x 72"||48||C 30|
This page was last updated on January 12, 2023. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.