Neoprene Setting Blocks
Neoprene setting blocks from Quanex enable the isolation and elevation of insulating glass (IG) units from the sash. The neoprene material makes the blocks resilient, which allows for IG units to handle stressed conditions, and use of setting blocks helps to keep unit edges out of contact with any water that may be trapped in the glazing pocket.
- Available with or without pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA)
- Available in black
- Setting blocks with PSA are supplied kiss-cut in rolls
- Nonadhesive setting blocks are supplied in bulk in cartons
- Cushions and supports glass, reducing glass breakage
- Helps glass withstand vibration and shock from handling, shipping and wind loads
- Good durability under installed conditions
- Performs well under high and low temperatures
Additional Product Information
The following information is published as general information only. The listed properties and performance characteristics are approximate values and are not part of the product specification.
|Durometer Hardness 75-90
|Tensile Strength (psi) 1,000
|Elongation (%) 100
|Temperature -20 °F to + 170 °F
|ASTM D 2000 Type C
This page was last updated on November 17, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.