Double your peace of mind with the Quanex top-drain sill for entry doors. Errant water infiltration is eliminated with two layers of protection: First, a primary seal stops more than 99% of water, while a secondary channeling system drains any water that may have passed through the first seal. With its unique design, door manufacturers can use this exterior door frame sill to meet strict codes and requirements while helping you set yourself apart from the competition.
- Injection-molded base with snap-on nosing
- Primary seal and secondary drainage channel
- Integrated channel with drains every 12″
- Double dam created by relocation of high dam usually found at exterior
- Color options:
- Rail/nosing combination color: Black
- Aluminum deck colors: Mill and bronze
- Greater than 99% of water infiltration eliminated
- Simple, versatile design compatible with a variety of door systems
- Peace of mind for manufacturers and homeowners
Homeshield Product Literature
This page was last updated on January 12, 2023. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.