Mikron 8500 Window System
The Mikron 8500 series window system is offered as a quick-to-market window solution, available in a variety of configurations for both new construction, light commercial and replacement projects, including single hung, horizontal slider, casement, awning and picture window.
The series is optimized for value, ease of manufacture, transportation and installation. Superior MikronBlend® vinyl compound ensures optimal weathering and durability, even in the most intense UV, temperature and coastal environments—making the 8500 series an ideal choice for projects in high heat areas. The system incorporates innovative patent-pending SuperCapSR™ solar-reflective color technology on exterior profile surfaces.
- 2-5/8″ frame depth is ideal for new construction and replacement applications
- Maximum glazing capacity of 3/4″; exterior glazed
- The series is optimized for value, ease of manufacture, transportation and installation
- Block frame or with integral nail fin at 1-1/4″ setback
- Same frame profiles used in side load, single hung and horizontal slider
- Hollow interlock sash pockets allow for optimal reinforcement
Single Hung, Horizontal Slider, Casement, Awning and
White, Adobe and Almond
SuperCapSR™ exterior color technology in Architectural Bronze, Black or Silver
- Features innovative SuperCapSR™ exterior colors
- Perimeter accessory groove for ease of mulling and accessory installation
- Transition bar for single continuous head and sill in numerous unit configurations
- Integrated pull rail and lift rail provide easy open and close operation
This page was last updated on January 12, 2023. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.