Mikron 1250 System
Quanex’s Mikron 1250 vinyl window profile is perfect for your energy-saving windows, multi-family windows or other applications requiring outstanding thermal performance. For new and retrofit needs in low- to mid-rise multi-family window applications, look no further to meet demanding specifications.
Accommodating dual-insulating glass (IG) units up to 1″ thick and delivering the flexibility to configure into a number of combinations, Mikron 1250 helps reduce pathways for potential water penetration. Frames are designed to accept reinforcement inserts to meet a variety of structural needs, with an available 4 9/16″ frame depth for maximum versatility.
- Frames designed to accept reinforcement inserts to meet structural needs
Single Hung, Double Hung, Horizontal Slider, Double Horizontal Slider, Multiple Fixed Window
MikronBlend® Solid Vinyl Colors: White, Adobe, Almond
- Compatible with dual- and triple-glazing systems with Duralite® and Super Spacer® warm-edge spacer technology for improved energy savings
- Tested strength encapsulated by durable, heat-reflecting, impact-resistant and corrosion-proof proprietary MikronBlend® vinyl
- Ideal for low- to mid-rise commercial new construction and retrofit projects
- Superior energy-saving performance for multi-family building application
Commercial Systems Performance
Air leakage resistance in cfm/sq. ft. per ASTM E283: Water penetration resistance test pressure in psf per ASTM E547.
|Series||Window Type||Test Size||Air||Water||AAMA Rating|
|1250||Casement/Awning||36" x 72"||0.19||12.0||C 55|
|1250||Horizontal Slider||108" x 60"||0.09||5.2||C 35|
|1250||Single Hung||44" x 60"||0.12||4.5||R 60|
|1250||Picture||80" x 78"||0.02||6.7||C 35|
This page was last updated on November 17, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.