Mikron R2-10000™ Window System
For colder climates, where comfort and maximum thermal performance are critical, the Mikron R2-10000™ Window System delivers a dependable solution for your thermal efficiency windows.
Featuring a 1″ glazing pocket in single hung, tilt single hung and horizontal slider configurations, and a 1 3/8″ glazing pocket on casement, awning and picture window configurations, the Mikron R2-10000 vinyl profile delivers high thermal performance in a variety of installation applications.
Quanex’s proprietary MikronBlend® vinyl compound comes standard, helping to ensure optimal weathering and durability in cold environments, including across the Northern United States and Canada. MikronBlend window profiles provide superior thermal insulating properties and impact stability in all temperatures. It’s blended to withstand the toughest conditions and live up to the highest standards—including Quanex’s own industry-leading warranty.
- 3-1/4″ frame depth, ideal for all construction
- Can achieve up to PG-40 AAMA structural rating for single hung, horizontal slider, picture window and awning
- PG-75 AAMA structural rating for CW (87/C5 CSA)
- Accessories for interior application include jamb extensions and trims
- Exterior application accessories include brick moldings,flush fins and J-channels
Tilt Single Hung, Single Hung, Horizontal Slider, Casement, Awning Picture Window
MikronBlend® Solid Vinyl Colors: White, Adobe, Almond
- Hollow sash pockets for optimal reinforcement at interlocking points
- Weight of window optimized for structural strength
- Co-extruded flex weather seal for picture window, casement and awning configurations, eliminating the need for tape or wet-sealant glazing
- Available with block frame or with integral nail fin at 1″ setback for enhanced versatility
This page was last updated on October 28, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.