BUILT TO SPECIFICATION
A PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
Quanex Custom Components can help you solve your biggest challenges with custom solutions catered to your unique business needs. We combine our expertise in material science and process engineering to deliver innovative solutions for the cabinet door and cabinet components industry and beyond. For nearly a century, Quanex has fueled the belief that innovation and the right people can transform the world… one solution at a time. Through our pioneering, sustainably driven building components, we’re striving to build a brighter future for our customers across the globe.
CUSTOMIZED CABINET COMPONENTS
Quanex Custom Components offers the expertise, knowledge and combined capabilities needed to meet your exact specifications each and every time. Possessing a commitment to quality and integrity unmatched in the industry, Quanex continues in its quest to provide excellence in manufacturing, while supplying you with on-time, superior products and service.
When you choose Quanex you can count on two things: a commitment to quality and a commitment to innovation. From shaping each piece of moulding, to the finishing touches on cabinet doors and the assembling each and every drawer box, our state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, along with our skilled and dedicated craftspeople, build durable, long-lasting, cabinet components.
To transform your challenges into innovative solutions.
To help you harness the power of quality custom components.
To deliver not only the best product or solution, but best-in-class customer service.
your SINGLE SOURCE
meeting your exact specifications each and every time
As the largest cabinet door supplier in the U.S., Quanex provides not only near limitless door capabilities but also a full spectrum of cabinet components, and related components. And if you don’t see exactly what you need, we can help you and your customers customize the right components to fit unique design needs. Our expertise in wood materials, combined with process engineering, delivers innovative solutions for both new construction and remodeling industries.
Quanex remains your single source for a superior line of products for a wide variety of applications and markets.
- Cabinet Accessories
- Cabinet Components
- Cabinet Doors
- Decorative Laminate Veneer
- Entry Door Components
- Engineered Wood
- Furniture Components
- Hardwood Residues
- Millwork Moulding
- Profile Wrapped Components
- Retail Fixture Components
- Window Components
A PARTNERSHIP IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
As the largest cabinet door supplier in the U.S., Quanex Custom Components provides a wide selection of standard cabinet door styles for kitchens and bathrooms. Styles include modern, decorative Shaker veneer and traditional cabinet doors in a variety of sizes and materials, including unfinished hardwood (both recessed and raised panel), decorative laminate veneer (DLV), edgebanded and rigid thermofoil (RTF). Through our services, we help our customers solve their biggest challenges with custom solutions catered to their business needs from coast to coast and beyond. Quanex offers grain matches, profiles, lineals and millwork, hardware, and accessories available with rush orders and shipping. If you don’t see exactly what you need, we can help you and your customers customize the right cabinet doors to fit unique design needs.
Dedicated Account Management
- Regional account manager
- Internal account manager
- Customer service representative
- Direct communications with operations
- Initial joint development meetings
- Prototype drawings and samples
- International exposure to designs and materials
- Technological capabilities for the electronic transfer of digital image samples
- Operate quality labs with testing capabilities to meet exact customer needs
- Written and visual specifications
- Customization on specifications as needed
- Work in unison with customer to develop strict quality control plan for products
- Documented corrective action response
- Hardwood cabinet doors in a wide range of styles and wood species
- Decorative laminate veneer cabinet doors with a true grain or soft-touch painted appearance
- Ability to produce consistency in product offerings for all our plants nationwide
- Edgebanded melamine surface cabinet doors with high durability and texture for a true wood appearance
- MDF doors for painted applications
POWERED BY TALENTED PEOPLE
Our strengths lie in our people. We take great pride in the hard-working, knowledgeable people who have learned the cabinet trade over more than seven decades and continue to proudly pass the craft on to future generations.