BUILT TO SPECIFICATION
your SINGLE SOURCE
meeting your exact specifications each and every time
As the largest cabinet door supplier in the U.S., Quanex provides not only near limitless door capabilities but also a full spectrum of cabinet components, and related components. And if you don’t see exactly what you need, we can help you and your customers customize the right components to fit unique design needs. Our expertise in wood materials, combined with process engineering, delivers innovative solutions for both new construction and remodeling industries.
Quanex remains your single source for a superior line of products for a wide variety of applications and markets.
A PARTNERSHIP IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
As the largest cabinet door supplier in the U.S., Quanex Custom Components provides a wide selection of standard cabinet door styles for kitchens and bathrooms. Styles include modern, decorative Shaker veneer and traditional cabinet doors in a variety of sizes and materials, including unfinished hardwood (both recessed and raised panel), decorative laminate veneer (DLV), edgebanded and rigid thermofoil (RTF). Through our services, we help our customers solve their biggest challenges with custom solutions catered to their business needs from coast to coast and beyond. Quanex offers grain matches, profiles, lineals and millwork, hardware, and accessories available with rush orders and shipping. If you don’t see exactly what you need, we can help you and your customers customize the right cabinet doors to fit unique design needs.
Dedicated Account Management
- Regional account manager
- Internal account manager
- Customer service representative
- Direct communications with operations
- Initial joint development meetings
- Prototype drawings and samples
- International exposure to designs and materials
- Technological capabilities for the electronic transfer of digital image samples
- Operate quality labs with testing capabilities to meet exact customer needs
- Written and visual specifications
- Customization on specifications as needed
- Work in unison with customer to develop strict quality control plan for products
- Documented corrective action response
- Hardwood cabinet doors in a wide range of styles and wood species
- Decorative laminate veneer cabinet doors with a true grain or soft-touch painted appearance
- Ability to produce consistency in product offerings for all our plants nationwide
- Edgebanded melamine surface cabinet doors with high durability and texture for a true wood appearance
- MDF doors for painted applications
POWERED BY TALENTED PEOPLE
Our strengths lie in our people. We take great pride in the hard-working, knowledgeable people who have learned the cabinet trade over more than seven decades and continue to proudly pass the craft on to future generations.