Super Spacer® Standard
Quanex’s Super Spacer® Standard, featuring polymer EPDM (Ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer) construction, dependably delivers high performance for insulating glass (IG) units, including excellent resistance to ozone, weathering, water and aging, while maintaining its flexibility through wide changes in temperature and barometric pressure. It’s an ideal spacer solution for residential IG construction.
Super Spacer is a pioneering technology that has set the standard for IG spacers for decades and has helped window and door manufacturers everywhere deliver outstanding performance with every unit.
- Edge-seal durability
- Multi-layer vapor barrier and acrylic adhesive
- Superior argon gas retention
- North America ASTM E2188/E2189/E2190
- European EN 1279
- Canadian CGSB 12.8
- French Standard CSTB for CEKAL
- Improved productivity
- Optimized energy savings
- Enhanced environmental comfort near windows
- Excellent condensation and mold resistance
- Color stability
- Excellent durability for long-term performance
- Pleasing aesthetic appearance
- Added value and differentiation
Safety Data Sheet
This page was last updated on December 16, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.