Mikron R1-6450™ Window System
For an optimal window profile for residential new construction projects where versatility is required, look no further than the Mikron R1-6450™ Window System. Available in a variety of configurations, the Mikron R1-6450 is a lightweight vinyl profile that helps to optimize manufacturing, transportation and installation.
Mikron R1-6450 delivers high performance through its standard MikronBlend® vinyl compound, ensuring resistance to weathering, UV, temperature and coastal environments. MikronBlend vinyl extrusions won’t corrode, pit, warp, rot, peel or crack, while offering 40% better insulating properties than aluminum frame windows. It’s an ideal solution for residential new construction windows that you can trust for long-term performance.
- 2-7/8″ frame depth, ideal for new construction applications
- Maximum glazing capacity of ¾”; exterior glaze
- Available with block frame or with nail fin at 1″ and 1-3/8″ setbacks for versatility
Single Hung, Horizontal Slider, Picture Window
MikronBlend® Solid Vinyl Colors: White, Adobe, Almond
- A lightweight solution for easy manufacture, transportation and installation
- Maximum structural support of glazing units via frame internal web placement
- Beveled frame exterior for pleasing aesthetics
- Integrated pull-and-lift rail for easy open and close operation
This page was last updated on October 28, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.