Low maintenance meets high performance with Quanex’s precision-engineered Triple Seal™ and stainable StainRite™ French door astragals. Both systems have been tested and third-party confirmed as the most durable and highest-performing astragals on the market, granting your double-door systems easy operability and optimized, long-term performance.
- Consistently surpass PG40 air and water ratings because of Quanex’s patented Triple Seal drive-on boot
- Surpass more than 5,000 open-closed cycles with no signs of wear
- Unparalleled end-user satisfaction with smooth, one-step operation
- Easy installation, with patent-pending adjustable strike plate base that provides easy adjustments with a unique ratcheting teeth system designed to keep the strike plate in place long term
- Heightened security with a locking thumb bolt operated by a simple one-quarter turn
- StainRite™ benefits include:
- 100% stainable wood grain vinyl wrap that provides a realistic wood appearance
- Vinyl wrap guaranteed to not rot, split or warp over time
- Oak or mahogany grains that can be stained to match your door panels
This page was last updated on November 17, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.