5Y High-Performance Thresholds
5Y Composite Thresholds incorporate the patented ImperiSeal™ technology, a continuous filament that positively seals the adjusting rail to the deck of the sill, thus eliminating any chance of water intrusion through the threshold. The 5Y carries numerous independently verified third-party air and water infiltration certifications, including ratings in excess of DP50.
- With precision-engineered rails, adjusts upward and downward using flush screws, while the rail interlocks with a high-dam aluminum sill
- Uses counter-beveled, one-piece screws so that the system can be easily adjusted for the life of the product using a common No. 2 or 3 Phillips-head screwdriver
- Streamlines inventory control with modular design that enables user to stock fewer parts
- Get increased protection in outswing configurations with bumpers that provide a secure seal, resist environmental stresses and prevent moisture penetration. Conversion kits also available
- Available in Inswing & Outswing full width (5 5/8″ to 7 7/8″), corridor width (4 9/16″) and as continuous sidelite or patio door systems
- Cellular PVC rail is extremely resilient to long-term exposure to temperature changes, wind and snow loads
- Provides the appearance of natural wood, but retains its color long term like a composite
- Reduces maintenance with no staining or painting required
- Meets all building code requirements for entry doors
- Tile-back option allows sill to sit flush with tile flooring with available integrated gasket
- Surpasses all AAMA minimum Gateway requirements
North American Fenestration
This page was last updated on November 15, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.