5C “Can-Am” Thresholds
Quanex’s 5C “Can-Am” Door Threshold is an NAFS-ready solution with ImperiSeal™ technology that meets strict Canadian requirements. Suited for harsh climate conditions, this door threshold is one of the most robust threshold offerings on the market and was designed specifically for high-end entry doors. This is the perfect door threshold seal solution for fabricators and door hangers in Canada where the climates are harsh and the codes are the most stringent.
- ImperiSeal™ technology that positively seals the adjusting rail to the deck of the sill, eliminating any chance of water intrusion
- Available in single, CSL, patio, French, inswing, outswing and combination sill configurations
- Available in 4 9/16″ and 6 9/16″ widths to achieve widths as great as 11″; fabricators only need to inventory one common extender series
- Thicker aluminum sill with a height of 1 5/8″ and widths beyond industry norms
- Pretested and meets DP ratings per NAFAS-08
- Save up to two-thirds of the cost of starting from scratch by using pretested NAFS-ready Imperial -CA Sill
- Meets safety requirements for commercial and residential applications
- Certified to exceed air and water infiltration requirements in excess of PG40
- Uses solid-extruded cellular PVC rail and nose
- Stands up to long-term exposure to temperature changes, wind and snow loads
- Resists weathering and retains its color and natural-looking wood appearance long term
- No staining or painting required
Homeshield Product Literature
This page was last updated on November 17, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.