Super Spacer® T-Spacer™
Quanex Super Spacer® T-Spacer™ is designed to satisfy the toughest commercial glazing demands, including silicone structural glazing (SSG), and can be seamlessly integrated into high-speed automated manufacturing thanks to an inner acrylic adhesive seal for immediate unit handling.
T-Spacer utilizes online PIB extrusion at the point of insulating glass (IG) manufacturing. Its triple-seal design is ideally suited to the challenges regularly met by commercial IG spacers and can offer a long-lasting solution for even the most architecturally innovative glass and glazing designs.
It has helped commercial buildings around the world boost their thermal performance while granting the benefits of large-format glass and glazing. For manufacturers and architects alike, T-Spacer is a true solution to every commercial IG need.
- Thermoset, silicone spacer with integral desiccant
- Low thermal conductivity
- Unique triple-seal design
- Inner acrylic adhesive seal for immediate unit handling
- Customer-applied polyisobutylene primary seal
- Customer-applied structural secondary seal
- Excellent durability for sustainable performance
- Meets the criteria for:
- North America ASTM E2188/ E2189/ E2190
- European EN 1279
- Canadian CGSB 12.9
- French Standard CSTB for CEKAL
- LEED® Contribution
- Passive House phA+ certificate for Arctic climate
- ASTM E330 (120* psf positive, 155* psf negative)
- Improved occupancy comfort
- Optimized energy savings
- Substantially reduced perimeter condensation
- Pleasing aesthetic appearance
- Excellent UV resistance, color stability
- Structural strength against wind and snow loads
- Enhanced sound dampening
- Fast spacer application for simplified production with reduced labor
- Robotic application for straight/accurate sightlines
IG Systems Product Literature
Mikron Product Literature
Safety Data Sheet
This page was last updated on October 28, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.