At Quanex, we take this responsibility very seriously. We employ the latest quality control measures to ensure your confidence in our products. Our design and testing capabilities include:
- Quantum Statistical Process Control
- 2D and 3D CAD drawings/renders
- State-of-imaging software
- P1 insulating glass (IG) testing
- IG insulating gas retention
- IG and window and door system structural testing
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) testing
- ASTM testing
- ENERGY STAR® IG certification preliminary testing
- Thermal testing
- Tensile strength
- Salt fog testing
- Water and air infiltration
- Vibration testing
- Lifecycle analyses
In addition, we offer a wide range of these lab services to our customers to streamline their product development processes. Contact us to learn more about the many testing capabilities such as thermal & ASTM
testing available to your organization.
Designing a new window system?
Start with the Quanex Optimizer™
to receive instant U-factor estimates for more than 625,000 window and door configurations, including framing materials, all common North American IG spacers, glass packages, low-e coatings and gas fills. The Quanex Optimizer™
is available online or as an iPad® application through the iTunes® store.