MikronWood® 1700 Swing Patio Door System
Delivering the weather-resistant, no-maintenance advantages of a composite material with the aesthetic benefits of wood, the MikronWood® 1700 Swing Patio Door System can meet a range of needs in cold, high-humidity and high-heat environments alike.
MikronWood’s solid-core composition is a blend of thermoplastic alloy resins that includes both polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and acrylic-based polymers—forming a tough composite that is resistant to moisture, rot, mold and insects. As a stable material, MikronWood is well-suited to a wide range of temperatures and commercial door system applications.
MikronWood 1700 Series in-swing doors and out-swing doors are available in multiple frame depths, including 5 1/4″, 4 9/16″ and an extension option to achieve 6 9/16″ depth. It accommodates 1″ insulating glass (IG) units and can be configured for French door and center-hinge applications. The system also features a dedicated sill profile with an aluminum threshold cover.
- LC-PG30 rating in 72″ x 96″ XO configuration
- Equal glass sizes and sight lines
- Common frame at head and jambs with SnapFit™ brickmold option
- Fixed lite glazed into panel door
- Dual-glazing system with Duralite® or Super Spacer® warm-edge spacer systems for superior UV and thermal protection against heat loss and solar heat gain
- Available styles include:
- In-swing patio door
- Out-swing patio door
- Available finishes include:
- MikronBlend® solid vinyl colors: White, adobe, almond
- SuperCapSR™ exterior colors: Architectural bronze, black, silver
- Real wood interior veneers: Pine, maple, cherry
- Warm, traditional wood aesthetic
- Clean lines, easy application and versatility to complement regional styles
- Resistance to pitting, rotting, mold and insects
- Well-suited for a range of environments and temperatures
This page was last updated on November 17, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.