MikronWood® 1700 Sliding Patio Door System
Delivering the weather-resistant, no-maintenance advantages of a composite material with the aesthetic benefits of wood, the MikronWood® 1700 Sliding Patio Door System can meet a range of needs in cold, high-humidity and high-heat environments alike.
MikronWood’s solid-core composition is a blend of thermoplastic alloy resins that include both polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and acrylic-based polymers—forming a tough composite that is resistant to moisture, rot, mold and insects. As a stable material, MikronWood is well-suited to a wide range of temperatures.
The MikronWood 1700 Sliding Patio Door System features a dedicated sill with integral bull nose and 4 9/16″ frame to accommodate 1″ insulating glass (IG) units. The system is available with a number of options to complement a variety of tastes and preferences, including an extension to achieve a 6 9/16″ frame in two-, three- and four-panel configurations.
- LC-PG30 rating in 96″ x 96″ configuration
- Multi-chamber engineered profiles with long-lasting .100″ thick walls
- Equal glass sizes and sight lines
- Common frame at head and jambs with SnapFit™ brickmold option
- Fixed lite glazed into panel door
- Dual-glazing system with Duralite® or Super Spacer® warm-edge spacer systems for superior UV and thermal protection against heat loss and solar heat gain
Sliding Patio Door; Two-, Three- and Four-Panel Configurations
- MikronBlend® Solid Vinyl Colors: White, Adobe, Almond
- SuperCapSR™ Exterior Colors: Architectural Bronze, Black, Silver
- Real Wood Interior Veneers: Pine, Maple, Cherry
- Warm, traditional wood aesthetic
- Clean lines, easy application and versatility to complement regional styles
- Resistance to pitting, rotting, mold and insects
- Well-suited for range of environments and temperatures
This page was last updated on November 17, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.