Edgetherm® 3600 Hot-Melt Butyl Sealant
Edgetherm® 3600 hot-melt butyl sealant for insulating glass (IG) units offers superior performance, productivity and durability over comparable IG sealant technologies.
Edgetherm 3600 is formulated with i-Boost™, an exclusive new technology from adhesive company Bostik, making it easy to produce more robust and durable units at the highest application speeds, with no curing time and the shortest skinning time on the market. For IG manufacturers seeking to improve the performance of their products while making their production process more efficient, it’s an ideal hot-melt sealant solution.
- Hot-melt butyl, 100% solids insulating glass sealant system
- Highest application speeds
- Improved mechanical performance
- Increased thermal resistance
- Boosted performance: 30% gain in tensile properties and 40% higher softening point over comparable sealants
- Boosted productivity: 30% faster application on high-speed lines and 25% faster structuring than comparable sealants
- Boosted durability: 30% improved moisture-penetration resistance and four times improved gas retention over competitive technologies
Safety Data Sheet
This page was last updated on November 10, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.