Edgetherm® 3000 Hot-Melt Butyl Sealant
Edgetherm® 3000 hot-melt butyl insulating glass sealant is a one-component 100% solids system that requires no mixing. It offers minimal waste and is fast setting for quick handling of finished insulating glass (IG) units; it also offers outstanding adhesion to glass, vinyl, aluminum and other substrates typically used in IG fabrication. Look no further for a hot-melt sealant for your production needs.
- Hot-melt butyl, 100% solids insulating glass sealant system
- 55-gallon drum or five-gallon pail standard packaging
- ASTM 2190 (United States)
- CAN2-12.8-M76 (Canada)
- No mixing
- Minimal waste
- Fast setting for immediate handling of insulating glass units
- Outstanding chemical adhesion to glass, vinyl, aluminum and other substrates
Safety Data Sheet
This page was last updated on October 28, 2022. Downloaded document versions may differ. Please check the individual documents for most current version.