BE PROACTIVE. NOT REACTIVE.
THE SEALANT PERFORMANCE YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED IT
Edgetherm® hot-melt butyl sealant for insulating glass units offers superior performance, productivity, and durability.
Edgetherm hot melt butyl insulated glass sealants have consistently proven to be the highest performing sealant for residential window glazing and insulated glass by exceeding ASTM standards. Available for manual and automated applications, Edgetherm consistently offers improved mechanical performance, increased thermal resistance, and the highest available application speed.
Edgetherm® 3500 Hot Melt Butyl Sealant
Ideal for manual applications.
- Provides low slump resistance to keep your equipment cleaner
- Excellent elongation rate to ensure the sealant easily moves with the glass in all conditions
- Great for cold climates with low temperature flexibility
- Works with your spacer system to keep moisture out of your units
Edgetherm® 3600 Hot-Melt Butyl Sealant “Powered by Bostik” and i-Boost
Ideal for automated applications.
Get the performance of the Edgetherm 3500 with additional enhanced benefits like:
- 30% faster application on high-speed lines and 25% faster structuring than comparable sealants
- Gains strength within minutes, not days, for safe handling of your units within your glass shop operations
- 30% gain in tensile properties, adding strength in your IG unit
- Provides 40% higher softening point over comparable sealants in warmer climates
SOLUTIONS FOR THE WINDOW & DOOR INDUSTRY
From sealants, insulating glass (IG) spacers, and vinyl profiles to door and window screens, we’re striving to build a brighter future for our customers and communities everywhere one solution at a time.