The High Strength Alloy
- Acceptable for use in most roll-forming, stamping, and drawing operations.
- Available in all standard tempers including "0" temper.
- Available in all gauges from 0.0075" to 0.1000".
- Conforms to Aluminum Association standards for tensile & yield properties for each temper.
- Surface has acceptable cleanliness and appearance for use in most applications.
- Meets AA specifications for bending. Bend requirements stricter than AA subject to inquiry.
Note: Data is for 180º bends. N = diameter per ASTM E290