A proven 100% solids extrusion of a quality thermoplastic compound plus a concentrated desiccant layer which provides rapid dew point development.
- Concentrated desiccant layer provides rapid dew point development.
- Double and triple pane insulating glass units.
- Flexible for a wide variety of applications.
- Improved production speed, efficiency, simplicity, and cost effectiveness for IG unit manufacturers.
- Very low moisture vapor transmission rate.
- Thermally broken edge seal system: 4 times more efficient than aluminum spacer bars.
- Black sightline available to complement the aesthetics of windows and doors.
- Reduced edge stress: flexible seal with excellent adhesion.
- Very low argon permeability. Easy to create excellent seal after gas filling.
- Accommodates thermal movement.
- Imprinted for product authenticity.
- Sizes vary according to profile. Special sizes are available upon request.
The inherent flexibility and versatility of Edgetherm’s all-in-one technology offers insulating glass manufacturers a variety of profiles designed for a variety of IG applications.
0.09 g H20 per square meter per
24 hrs. for a .060” (1.5 mm) film
at 100° F (38° C).
|ASTM F 1249|
|ASTM E 2190|
6-8 c.c/100 in.² per 24 hrs. per
atmosphere as measured on a
.040” (1.02 mm) film at 77° F
|ASTM D 1434|
|Resistance of Compression
of Self-Contained Aluminum
8 mils thickness, > 1,900 pounds
per linear foot, when compressed
at rate of 2 inches (50 mm) per