Decoseal® is a warm edge insulating glass spacer system offering all-in-one sealant and spacer application. Decoseal is designed to accommodate and support a center lite of glass or decorative panel, thereby reducing the assembly steps necessary in the fabrication process of triple glazing.
- All-in-one simplicity.
- Concentrated desiccant layer provides rapid dew point development.
- Very low moisture vapor transmission rate.
- Thermally broken edge seal system: 4X more efficient than aluminum spacer bar.
- Reduces the risks associated with conventional methods of triple fabrication.
- Low profile to accommodate secondary sealing or structural reinforcement in large lites.
- Significant improvements gained in production capabilities.
- Ability to easily incorporate high performance glass and gas options.
- Imprinted for product authenticity.
|Groove||Groove Width (inches)||Groove Depth for airspaces under 1/2" (12.7mm)||Groove Depth for airspaces 1/2" and over (12.7mm)|
|T||0.176" (4.47 mm) target||0.125" (3.2 mm)||0.140" (3.6 mm)|
|U||0.220" (5.59 mm) target||0.125" (3.2 mm)||0.140" (3.6 mm)|
|W||0.280" (7.11 mm) target||0.125" (3.2 mm)||0.140" (3.6 mm)|
Decoseal can be used as a single application system with no additional panel support necessary for decorative panels up to 6 sq. ft. (.56 sq.meters). A secondary or structural support may be advisable for panels over 6 sq. ft. (.56 sq. meters), dependent on the weight of the panel insert. Contact Truseal for recommendations.
0.02-0.03 g H20/100 sq. in. per
24 hrs. for a .020” (.51 mm) film
at 100° F (38° C).
|ASTM F 1249|
|ASTM E 1887
HIG E 2189
6-8 cm3/100 in.² per 24 hrs. per
atmosphere as measured on a
.040” (1.02 mm) film at 77° F
|ASTM D 1434|
|Resistance of Compression
of Self-Contained Aluminum
1,300 pounds per linear foot,
when compressed at rate of 2
inches (50 mm) per minute.