A proven 100% solids extrusion of a quality thermoplastic compound. Microseal® DS can be dual sealed with a wide variety of secondary sealants.
- Combines excellent desiccating power and moisture resistance.
- Flexible for a wide variety of applications.
- Improved production speed, efficiency, simplicity, and cost effectiveness for IG unit manufacturers.
- Very low moisture vapor transmission rate.
- Thermally broken edge seal system: 4 times more efficient than aluminum spacer bars.
- Reduced edge stress: flexible seal with excellent adhesion.
- Very low argon permeability. Easy to create excellent seal after gas filling.
- Accommodates thermal movement.
- Available in black.
- Available in a wide range of sizes.
- Inches: from 3/16" - 13/16" in increments of 1/16"
- Millimeters: from 4.8 mm - 20.6 mm in increments of 2 mm
- Custom sizes available upon request.
The inherent flexibility and versatility of Microseal DS offers insulating glass manufactures a wide variety of applications including bent glass for both architectural use and product display cases.
0.09 g H20 per square meter per
24 hrs. for a .060” (1.5 mm) film
at 100° F (38° C).
|ASTM F 1249|
|ASTM E 1887|
6-8 c.c/100 in.² per 24 hrs. per
atmosphere as measured on a
.040” (1.02 mm) film at 77° F
|ASTM D 1434|
|Resistance of Compression
of Self-Contained Aluminum
8 mils thickness, > 1,900 pounds
per linear foot, when compressed
at rate of 2 inches (50 mm) per
The listed properties and performance characteristics are approximate
value and are not part of the product specification.