4/24/2013Quanex’s YS Park Presents at 2013 China Glass Industry Annual Conference and Technical Forum
8/8/2012Quanex Building Products' Fenestration Focus Issue 5
- Intigral - Super Spacer® Products
- MI Windows West - EnergyCore™ Windows and ENERGY STAR® Homes
- EnergyQuest™ Window and Door System
- GlassBuild 2012 Preview
4/10/2012Quanex Building Products' Fenestration Focus Issue 4
- AGC Glass Relies on Super Spacer TriSeal for Two High-Profile Projets
- MariTech Windows Expands Facility & Product Lines to Meet Renewed Demand
- Quanex Technical Services Group Helps Customers Increase Efficiency Up To 50%
3/14/2012MikronWood™ Combines Benefits of Composite Material with Beauty of Wood
Revolutionary technology in framing material matches wood fabrication, improves overall energy efficiency and durability
3/14/2012Plankfloor® by Owens Flooring Combines "Green" Design with Beauty of Hardwood
Engineered wood flooring maximizes natural resources, offers versatility in residential and commercial applications
3/14/2012Quanex Building Products' Tracy Rogers to Speak at Glass Performance Days China
Tracy Rogers, director of industry relations and advanced technology, will present at Glass Performance Days (GPD) China, March 31-April 1 in Shanghai.
3/5/2012Homeshield Introduces Top-Hung Patio Screen Door
Extruded door features unique head track and roller bar designs for smooth, quiet operation
2/8/2012The Quanex Optimizer™ Now Available as an iTunes® App
At NAHB's International Builders' Show, Quanex Building Products Corporation unveiled its popular Quanex Optimizer™ as an iTunes® app for iPad®. The Quanex Optimizer, which accurately estimates U-factors of windows based on the components used, was previously only available as a web-based program used by the company's sales team.
2/1/2012Vinyl Takes Its Talents to South Beach
Custom Window Systems of Ocala offers MikronBlend as a material of choice for it's windows.
1/25/2012Quanex Building Products’ Fenestration Focus Issue 3
- Mathews Brothers Combines Tradition and Technology
- Get Instant U-Value Assessments with "The Optimizer"
- Vinyl Takes Its Talents to South Beach
- NAFS Updates: Are you prepared?
12/1/2011Super Spacer® to be Featured on “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” on Dec. 2
On Sunday, Sept. 11, 2011, Ty Pennington and his crew surprised a family in Springfield, Mass., with the gift of a new home. The project, which included a complete teardown and rebuild, required the donation of 30 new windows. Edgetech's customer, National Vinyl LLC, was happy to oblige by supplying its energy-efficient, ENERGY STAR®-rated windows for the cause.
11/17/2011Quanex Partners with Door Com in Canada
10/7/2011Quanex Expands Envirosealed Campaign
The Envirosealed Windows marketing program developed by Truseal Technologies for its customers is expanding.
10/1/2011Quanex Building Products’ Fenestration Focus Issue 2
- Partnerships Key to Measuring Success for Homeshield
- American Vision Gaining Momentum with Social Media
- Quanex Building Products Offers New EnergyCore™ Options for Regional Customers
- ScreenItAgain Streamlines Custom Ordering of Replacement Screens and Grilles
9/21/2011Super Spacer® Donated to ‘Extreme Makeover’ Project
Mark your calendars for the season premiere of ‘Extreme Makeover: Home Edition' to air on Sunday, Sept. 25, 7 p.m. EST on ABC
9/1/2011Quanex EPG Receives 2011 Crystal Achievement award for Most Innovative Marketing Program
In the fall of 2010, Quanex launched its Project Nexus initiative and new corporate branding to window and door manufacturers at the GlassBuild America show in Las Vegas, Nevada. In January of 2011 it carried the overarching brand message to builders and remodelers at the International Builder's Show in Orlando, Florida.
7/1/2011Quanex Building Products’ Fenestration Focus Issue 1
- Manko Adds Automated Super Spacer® TriSeal™ Line
- Millet Installs First Automated Super Spacer® Line in Latin America
- Quanex Building Products is 'Driving Your Business Forward' at GlassBuild America 2011.
5/21/2011Edgetech I.G. Receives Two Safety Awards
Company earns ‘Special Award’ for more than one million hours without a lost-time injury
1/31/2011Quanex Building Products Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Edgetech I.G.
Houston, Texas, January 31, 2011 - Quanex Building Products Corporation (NYSE:NX) today announced it signed a definitive agreement with Lauren International to acquire Edgetech I.G. Inc. for $107.0 million in an all cash transaction. Closing will take place immediately upon conclusion of applicable governmental regulatory approval. The acquisition is expected to be accretive in year one, and additional information will be disclosed at closing.
1/20/2011Envirosealed Windows with Duralite® named to the BUILDERnews Best Products of 2010 List
Envirosealed Windows with Duralite® named to the BUILDERnews Best Products of 2010 List